Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby in a Week?

My doctor finally took pity on me yesterday. She backed down when I told her about Grandpa passing and needing to be at his service. I told her that we induced Sarah 10 days early and she wa 8lbs. 13 oz. Then she said she was leaving town the 19th -22nd of June. When was she going to tell me that?? She she made a call and I'm on a waiting list for next Wed. the 18th to be induced. If I don't make it in that day do I have to wait on my own? I don't know. I am just praying that I go before the 18th on my own or that I get in to be induced on that day. So today I am walking and mowing both the front and back lawns. Maybe I will even do the trimmer...what do I have to lose at this point? Going into labor would be a plus!

You all may be tired of hearing about the drama leading up to this baby and I am frankly tired of it too! Tired of worrying, thinking, anticipating...I'm sick of it. Sorry to bore you all but hopefully Erin will make her entrance soon and end all this nonsense.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Good to hear she finally lightened up a bit.

Best wishes and be careful.

We love you!

Lisa said...

Yea! Maybe Erin could be my birthday present on the 16th! Either way, I won't be here to see her into the world. I'm super sad about that. You'll be out of town when I get back. She is going to be a grown woman before I meet her!

Quin's momma said...

Well, I'm anxious for Erin to make her appearance. I know you are ready to meet her too. Hey- thanks again for inviting us today. Quinlynne fell asleep right before we made it home.

Becky said...

Hey lindsay I selflessly offer our front and back yards for you to mow, just trying to help :) Hang in there, you can do it!!