Thursday, February 21, 2008

Baby News, not really news at all


The ultrasound was conclusive today that we have a healthy baby. The sex is still up in the air and leaning towards girl the doctor said. What am I going to do with all Cameron's cute boy stuff? Who is this girl going to share a room with? Another girl won't fit into the pink room. And what about the uneveness of it all?? Three girls one boy?? Cameron needs a brother I have been saying but do I want more blinds snipped across the entire length of the window? No. Do I want more paint spilt on carpet or scratches on our brand new 37 in lcd TV? No. Do I need anymore "no fear" attitude around here? No. So maybe another girl woudn't be so bad. Darren says they are easier, because he knows he was a handful as a teenager. Whatever we get we'll be happy with because Darren says we are sure as he** not doing it again. I'm sorry, did you just carry a child for 9 months and suffer through birthing the baby and the hard sleepless nights nursing, with nipples on fire? No, you didn't. I'll be the one to say we are sure as he** probably not ever doing this again. Thank you.

3 comments:

Craig said...

They are going to fire me for sure Lindz.

Sure as he**

:)

Nicole said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting! That is exciting. Right now Marty would say he sure as H*** is not having any more. (2 has done us in). I hope he changes his mind...in like four years!!!

Sally said...

I'm glad your feeling a little bit better about having another girl. I know it messes up your perfect universe and all, but you do have such cute girls. If you really want your blinds cut up some more I'll can send James over. I noticed recently that his have a few slats broken off. Good thing I bought him the cheap ones anticipating such an event.