Thursday, February 21, 2008

Orange Spaghetti Puke

That is what I have been dealing with around here for the last 3 days! Aren't you glad I didn't take a picture?? Anyway, we are all well now, but man that was gross. No one throws up around here. Since Sarah was a baby and spit up we haven't had throw up so I guess we had it coming. Anyway, all three kids got it at once and that was a good thing instead of stringing the puke and diarrhea out over days and days. Tuesday, not one kid moved off the couch or floor the entire day until I made them get in the car so we could get drinks at QT. It was the last warm sunny day for a while and I had to get out at least for a drive. I kind of like my kids comatose and lethargic. Much less arguing and fighting going on. And for Sarah...talking. She has to say Mommy about 5 or 6 times now before everything she says so I feel like saying, "Just spit it out already!" And she must comment on and explain why she doesn't want to do what I ask her to when I ask her to. What ever happened to SHUT UP AND OBEY! I should have had dogs.

1 comment:

Mark Youngs said...

hey linz, there's a lot to be said for comatose and lethargic!!! I laughed out loud when I read that because I remember thinking the same thing. i get such a kick from your sense of humor. Sometimes you have to make light of things just so you don't break down in tears! Isn't being a mom fun? Hang in there, it really does get better (when they move out). XOXO mom