Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Camping We Will Go...and then to Bear Yake

These are actual pictures of Garner State Park where we will be camping

The time has come and not soon enough! Cameron has been pretending to raft down the river in this boat we have inflated in our living room all week long. I just hope it is warm enough to get wet. 90 degrees please!! We are stocked with all the essentials, powdered donuts, string cheese, peanut M&M's and 4 - 12 packs of soda pop. And some real food too...but anyway we are so excited and if we come back with a boat we can tow it up to Bear Lake for tons of fun!! We are going to make it...this baby will come early enough for us to make it. And if the doctor says it is too soon to travel I'll remind him about the Pioneers that crossed the plains while they birthed their babies. Cause I am so like a pioneer woman, never relying on modern medicine or conveniences to make life better! HA! I'll bring hefty doses of Zoloft and I'll be just fine thank you very much. See you at Bear Yake!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Speaking of pioneer women, here is a link that I found recently and have spent hours reading. Funny stuff.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/

Craig said...

"Cause I am so like a pioneer woman..."

I bet those sisters really enjoyed listening to their iPods and wearing their Nike tennis shoes. Pioneer Children sang as they walked, and walked, and walked.. It was the most popular MP3 on the trip.

I am sure it made that long trip far more bearable. I think it was just left out of the Church history annals because they wanted us to think it was harder than it really was...

:)
:)

Craig said...

Maybe I'm just jealous that we aren't tagging along.