Friday, May 9, 2008

Monkey Bar Mishap

Yeah, you're right, a girl is sounding better and better to me as time goes by. Cameron had a real cast on his arm by the time he was 9 mos. old. It was my fault but it just goes with his M.O. Cam fell off the monkey bars and caught himself with his left hand, luckily. Too bad today is Super Kids Day at school and he won't be able to jump on any inflatables:( He is a tough kid though. There was noo boobing at the urgent care and he took it all like the little man he is. He officially got a buckle fracture and it should heal in 2 weeks in this splint. He can even take it off for baths which means no stinky dead skin afterwards. Yea! I think Darren is most upset because he can't pull him on the boat this weekend skiing. It would have just been a wipe out fest anyway. I guess you have to start somewhere though.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a trooper. Hopefully he'll be well enough to play rough and tumble with Thomas at Bear Yake in 6 weeks.

Sally said...

I broke my arm when I was a kid by falling off the monkey bars. Actually my older brother got on top of them and ripped my fingers off. I cried for hours though, Cameron is a lot tougher than me.

Craig said...

34 years old and no broken bones.


Wait, where is some wood.


Cam is a tough little nut. Tell him it will put hair on his chest.