Monday, May 5, 2008

Summer's Almost Here


What a beautiful day today was! Sunny and 80 degrees. I am totally ready for the sun and warmth. Bring it on! Darren gave the kids a dry run with the trainer skis and I did a little work in the flower bed. The crepe myrtle I stole from my neighbors trash last fall is just beginning to get new growth, although now it just looks like two dead little branches! How exciting. We have eaten two ripe berries off our little strawberry plants with a few more growing fast! It just feels so good to have daylight in the evening and be together as a family mowing the lawn, watching the kids play. Aaaahh, that's the life!


2 comments:

Sally said...

Your flower beds look great. I need some serious help with mine. I am so pumped to get out on that boat with you.

Amy said...

Looks like your babies are learning what's most important! ;) Can't wait to see you guys again!