Saturday, October 18, 2008

8 is Great!

Tagged by Ismari

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch

1. Fox News
2. The Office
3. Survivorman
4. Planet Earth (Discovery)
5. Seinfeld re-runs
6. Law and Order
7. Paula Home Cooking (Food Network)
8. UFC Fight Night (I know it is totally redneck - Darren has taught Cameron what an arm bar and a rear naked choke hold are)
9. American Idol
10. Bachelor and Bachelorette (just to make fun of...mostly)

8 Things that happened to me yesterday

1. Can't remember so I'll do today...Got kids ready and took them to Target for pictures.
2. Went to Sam's and ate lunch with kids there...they're favorite!
3. Drove home with the sunroof open and windows down singing Coldplay.
4. Swept and mopped kitchen floor.
5. Vacuumed living room.
6. Weed-eated hopefully for the last time this season and swept back patio off.
7. Made fruit salad and scrambled eggs with cheese for dinner and served with last night's tamale pie.
8. Nursed baby and watched Fox News while Darren took kids to school park to play.
9. Made popcorn and watched part the new Indiana Jones movie...so dumb!
10. Watched home videos and wondered how my kids got so big and wondered why I haven't videoed anything for a whole year!

8 Favorite Places to Eat

1. Ted's
2. Fish Daddy's
3. Abuelo's
4. Pei Wei
5. Panera
6. I Hop
7. Outback (#1 pick)
8. Johnny Carrino's
9. PF Chang's
10. Steak and Shake

8 Things I am looking forward to

1. Fall Break being over - I'm out of summer mode and having all kids home all the time!
2. Halloween - my birthday!
3. Candy from kids trick-or-treating bags
4. Thanksgiving and Christmas time
5. Some snow - no ICE!
6. Hot chocolate from QT
7. The rest of BYU Football season - too bad about TCU
8. Lauren being able to babysit in 3 years or so
9. Losing all baby weight and firming up again - wait...does that happen after the 4th baby?
10. Seeing which lesser of two evils wins the Presidential Election

8 Things on my wish list

1. New clothes & shoes
2. More patience so I could go all day and just think of how much I love my kids and not how they just filthed up my clean house!
3. A maid
4. A fenced yard
5. New neighbors on both sides, preferably ones without multiple loud dogs and would it hurt if they were friendly and didn't bring cops and trouble into the neighborhood???????
6. All new make-up and hair product
7. My head of hair before I lost half of it down the shower drain after the baby
8. A freezer stocked with Bluebell Ice cream
9. Grocery prices to fall
10. To go on another cruise someday

8 People I tag

1. Lisa
2. Holly
3. Jen H.
4. Sally
5. Becky
6. Dana
7. Kristin
8. Amy B.

7 comments:

Izzy said...

Sorry, I posted the post above with my bro-in-law's computer. That post was from me Izzy!

Amy said...

So, why did you post 10 instead of 8? Inquiring minds want to know...

Lindsay said...

Oh, I guess I did...hmmm I always do my own thing...don't you know that by now...geesh!

Dana D. said...

Ok, Pei Wei, the absolute best. We go there almost every time we go to SLC.

And I had the same thoughts on the new Indiana Jones movie. I mean, COME ON!! They could have done way better than that!!!

Becky said...

Ok, I adjusted slightly the amount of items but my tag is up. I couldn't think that much.

Sally said...

Can I go on your next cruise with you? Please!

Kristin said...

Okay so the 10 thing made me laugh! Its so fun to actually be able to "hear" you talking in the way you write, Lindsay. Brings back memories! Not sure how to be tagged, I've never actually been tagged before. Or at least noticed I was tagged I guess :-) Here goes...