Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Aquarium Adventure


Darren is out of town this entire week in Utah and the free coupons to the aquarium the kids earned for summer reading at the library were about to expire! So we took a trip to see some sharks Tuesday evening. We got to pet sting rays, they are very slimy by the way, and see lots of real sharks in a tank over our heads and around us! It was cool! There were also, moray eels, beavers, otters, and of course, Nemo was there with Dori! We were done after and hour and a half. I can't imagine spending the 60 $ it would have cost us all to get in without the coupons for an hour of fish watching. Fish are fish, man! It was worth the 15 dollars it cost just for me, for all of us to go though! Then to Braum's for ice cream! Can't beat it. What a fun night.

Shark Tank

Fearsome Foursome

4 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like lots of fun! Love the head in the alligator mouth pics. Remember taking those same kind of shots at the zoo in SLC?

Becky said...

Hannah wants to know if thats a hockadile. Didn't you have fun at the aquarian? I'm not sure if I'm being sarcastic or not, you were brave going alone.

Lisa said...

Ummm . . . You know I have to bring this up but is Sarah flipping off the camera? I'm sure she isn't but I was just checking. You know after the whole "F" word conversation!JK lol Cute pics though. Looks like a fun trip. I'm sorry I missed it.

Pepple said...

We have the same pics of our kids with the head in the aligators mouth. And here I thought we were being original, ha! I loved reading your blog!