Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another Cameron Funny

A while ago Darren had a conversation in the car with the kids. We had just seen a guy holding a sign on a street corner, begging for money. So he told the kids that if they didn't want to beg on a street corner for money or be a garbage man, or a construction worker out in the hot or cold weather (no disrespect) they should never quit school and go to college. Last Saturday evening my parents took our family out to eat at their favorite seafood restaurant. Cameron was sitting across from me and after looking around the place and seeing all the wait staff he says to me, "So...Mom, all these people quit school?"

2 comments:

Mike, Jen, McKenna and Jackson said...

not sure how I feel about that...funny the things they say --that kid cracks me up big time I might have to call just to hear you tell the story and hear you laugh about it

LCO's said...

Ha thats funny, I worked with them way to long to know that its oh so true.