Thursday, January 14, 2010

Year in Review Part 2

4th of July 4th of July

Erin doesn't want to be a poodle for Halloween

Boating with Kneelands - Ryan and Holly
(why didn't I take more pictures?)

Awww! Ewwwww!
My cute cowboy

Halloween 2009

What dance move is this ladies?

Friction anyone?

Never a dull moment

Love my friends

Bustin' a move

Kids in the wedding

Ladies Man

Brandon's wedding

Thanksgiving Imax movie day

Naughty Baby

New house in St. George

Messy Baby

I'll be glad when this phase is over

Goofy Girls

Erin loves her Papa

Lauren gets some boots

Cam's a pro at flying his helicopter
Christmas 2009
Finally lost a front tooth!
Happy 5th Birthday Sarah!

Party time


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are awesome pics. Cameron is so cute even with the booger in his nose when he lost a tooth! hahaha. All of your babies look like models!

Kory Jane said...

Now you have all those memories to remember when you look back of living in OK. Now on to make more memories somewhere else...keep the post coming. I love reading them.

LCO's said...

I'm so excited you guys are in St. George. This years trip is going to rock, I'd love to see more of the awesome dance moves when we come out. BTW the old ladies are coming down this weekend, I hope my mother behaves. Have fun!