Monday, April 14, 2008

Definitely a Girl!

I met my new doctor last week. We got caught up to date on doing the necessary tests and shots (rhogam). She did an exam and ultrasound and all was going great until I told her we still weren't for sure on the sex of the baby. She looked and could tell absolutely that it was a girl. I have to admit I was disappointed but as Cameron said in Pre-K, "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!" So, to work through some of my grief I listed my boy crib beddding on Ebay and that is helping. We are ready and excited for her to come to our family. Darren has a plan to get her here in time for Bear Lake but it may not be suitable for posting so talk to him if you want details....I'll just keep working out and hopfully that will help move it along.

1 comment:

Mark Youngs said...

Dear Ashtons, We had such a fun weekend with you and with Stephen's family. I'm glad we could be there for Lauren's baptism. It was fun to see her so excited and fun to be involved in it all. We love you and your family a lot and are proud of the way you are teaching your children. See you soon - hopefully! XOXO, mom