Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Giggles


I didn't quite get it on video but today Erin chuckled her first real laugh at me. It was so cute! She is growing too fast and I find myself wishing I could shrink her back down so she doesn't get so big so fast. Maybe I could visit the Willy Wonka factory and put her through the same gadget that shrank Mike T.V. Think it could work? Today she proved that although she is making milestones, she is still capable of crying non-stop and going all day without a real nap: sleeping longer than 10 minutes without me holding her. Despite her wailings I am enjoying her and loving her coos and squeals. Oh baby, you really are the last one :(

2 comments:

Sally said...

I love her little braclet. Wow, they do grow so fast.

Lisa said...

She looks so alert now! What a sweetie.