Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I want my babyback, babyback,babyback...


Oh yeah, baby. That's right. I made some killer ribs last Sunday for dinner and, thanks to Holly Kneeland, they melted off the bone just like hers. I was going to take a picture to make your mouths water but before I knew it there was just a pile of bones...sorry! Man they were the BOMB! Since I had such good luck making ribs for the first time I thought I would try my hand at another first...cutting Sarah's hair. I was going to have my friend Sally who does my hair do it but an impulse took over and I just started cutting. I listened to her give a hair cutting lesson last time I was over at her house so I knew the basics. I trimmed 4 inches off her hair and it is straight, believe it or not!! So I guess we won't be coming over for a haircut Sally.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Fantastic job. It looks sooo cute!

Becky said...

The title fits more with the fact that Sarah looks sooo grown up. What happend to your baby? Share the rib recipe, Duane absolutely loves ribs, when his appetite comes back I need to make him some.

Amy said...

I agree with Becky about the title. She looks so much older with the new do.

Izzy said...

What a sweetie pie!

Usually I beg mom's to take their kids to a professional to get a hair cut, maybe it is harder to cut our Mexican hair, but your kid's hair cut turned out good! Just draw the line on cutting your OWN hair okays. ha ha

Now.........tell me more about the ribs .......

Quin's momma said...

Sarah looks like such a big girl! You did a good job!