Monday, November 10, 2008

To my Dear Friend Becky,

I just heard of Duane's passing. Oh, how I wish the world could stop for a moment in sweet remembrance of your dear husband. All the demands of life are so pale in comparison to your sweetheart leaving this life. I pray your heart will be able to bear what emotions will come...what you have already been enduring. Please know of my love for you and my prayers on your behalf. I and many others will still be here long after the funeral is over and life returns to normal for so many others. Know you have friends who love and care for you and your sweet children. We won't ever grow tired of you talking about your sweet husband, your Superman, Duane.

With love,
Lindsay

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Well said

Sally said...

So beautiful, and so true!

Jared and Elizabeth said...

Dito!

Real Life Roberts said...

I love that...everything else really is in pale comparison to their feelings and needs! well said!

Joni Gardine said...

Another ditto. I hope Becky really understands how much we all support and love her.

Izzy said...

Wow! She is Super Woman. What a sweetheart. It is good she has good friends like you all.

Craig said...

I read through Becky's blog and had to leave her a message. What a terrible situation. It sure makes you think about your own...

Tell her we all love her. As one big eternal family, we all grieve for the loss of another.

Craig.